Today a recipe from Amsterdam Renée Kemps on Culy.nl: quinoa salad with pomegranate, celery and hazelnut.
For 2 people:
- 200 grams uncooked quinoa
- 475ml water
- the seeds of half a pomegranate
- 60 grams roasted hazelnuts
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- juice of ½ lemon
- freshly ground pepper and a pinch of salt
Wash the quinoa well before cooking it. Then put the quinoa in a pan with 475 ml of water and put on the fire. Bring to a boil and then cook for another 15 minutes. Drain the quinoa and let it drain.
Make the dressing in the bowl you are going to make the salad in. Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, honey and salt and pepper.
Cut the celery into small pieces and place them in the dish together with the quinoa and pomegranate seeds. Mix well so that everything is mixed. Finally, add the hazelnuts.