Adelicious nutritious soup from the blog For the Love of Taste .
- 1.5 liters of vegetable stock
- 350 grams broccoli florets
- 150 grams of unsalted almonds + extra for garnish
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 teaspoon curry powder
- Greek yogurt or sour cream for garnish
Heat the olive oil in a soup pot and fry the onion until translucent. Deglaze with the stock and add the broccoli along with the almonds. Bring to boil.
Add the thyme and cook over low heat for 20 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat, add the curry and blend with a stick blender until smooth. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
Garnish with the yogurt and a few whole almonds.