This lentil salad with feta and tomatoes is delicious and healthy.
- 600ml water
- 150 grams of lentils
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams of feta
- Cup of tomatoes, quartered
- Ground salt and pepper
This is how you make the lentil salad
Bring water to a boil in a small pan. Add the lentils, lower the heat so that it bubbles gently.
Cook for about 30 minutes, until the lentils are completely soft. Then rinse them with cold water.
Take a large bowl and mix the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and honey in it. Then mix in the olive oil.
Mix in the crumbled feta and tomatoes and add salt and pepper to taste. Delicious with pita bread!
More recipes with lentils
- Vegan(n) stew with vegetables, potatoes and lentils
- Beluga lentils with rainbow carrot and salmon
- Vegetarian rice salad with lentils and chicory
Source: Culy by culy.nl
*The article has been translated based on the content of Culy by culy.nl If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.