Perfect for a party, when you have some friends over or if you fancy a festive snack on your own… These stuffed baguettes are ideal for those kinds of moments, we love them! You can fill them with all the goodies you can think of, but this version does have a very tasty filling: goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spicy salami ..
For a baguette of 35 cm
- 1 baguette
- 225 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- 110 grams goat cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 8 small or 5 large sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 60 grams finely chopped spicy salami
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Freshly ground pepper and salt
Cut off both ends of the baguette and hollow it out using a sharp knife, spoon and your hands.
Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until it is smooth and mix with the goat cheese and garlic. Add the rest of the ingredients.
Fill the bread from both sides with the cheese mixture, making sure to press down firmly. Wrap it tightly in cling film and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, longer is also possible.
Just before serving, remove the bread from the fridge and cut into 1cm thick slices. To cut slices as neat as possible, it is most convenient if you moisten your knife with each slice.