This spicy vegetarian radicchio salad is healthy, deliciously tart and super quick to make. The ultimate power lunch!
For 2 people:
- 1 head of red chicory (radicchio)
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon sharp smooth mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt pepper
- 100 grams vegetarian meal cubes (or another meat substitute)
- good handful of Sprouty sprouts (a mix of sprouted chickpeas, lentils, aduki beans, mung beans, and black beans)
- Some oil to fry in
Fry the vegetarian meal cubes for a few minutes in a frying pan in some olive or sunflower oil.
Remove the leaves from the red chicory and tear or cut the mozzarella into pieces. Place the red chicory on a plate with the mozzarella pieces on top. On this the fried vega cubes.
Spread the sprouts over it and spoon the mustard over it. Finish with the olive oil and salt and pepper. Enjoy!