We were allowed to copy this nice recipe from Ann, from the blog Photo-Copy .
- 1 to 2 yellow (or green) courgettes
- 250 grams ricotta
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (or pine nuts)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons good extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon good vinegar (white wine or raspberry vinegar)
- Fleur de sel and black pepper from the mill
- A few leaves of basicilum
Cut the courgettes into strips with a vegetable peeler and store in a bowl. Make a vinaigrette of the olive oil, vinegar, one tablespoon of basil, salt and pepper and mix with the courgette ribbons. Set aside ten minutes.
Place the seeds in a pan, brown for two minutes and set aside. Then stir the rest of the basil and mint through the ricotta. Do this for at least two to three minutes so that the ricotta becomes nice and creamy. Season with salt and pepper
Sprinkle the seeds over the courgettes, and spoon a spoonful of ricotta here and there on the ribbons. Serve with a few more basil leaves.
Source: Culy by culy.nl
*The article has been translated based on the content of Culy by culy.nl If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.