Afresh BLT salad ( bacon, lettuce & tomato ) with crispy fried chicken. What does a man want more?
For 1 person:
- About 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- Caesar dressing or Ranch dressing
- A few slices of bacon, fried crispy
- Optional: blue cheese, for example Roquefort
For the chicken:
- 1 chicken breast or chicken thigh fillet
- 1 egg, beaten
- Breadcrumbs or ground breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
Start with the chicken. Cut the fillet into several slices. Pass these successively through the flour, the beaten egg and the breadcrumbs. Then fry in a hot pan with oil until golden brown and the insides are nicely cooked.
Fry the bacon until crispy and tear or chop into pieces.
Dress the lettuce with your favorite dressing. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and divide them over the salad. Place the crispy fried chicken, bacon and, if you like, some blue cheese, for example Roquefort. Tasty!