Visiting coming or just want to unpack for one? Putting together a menu can still be a challenge. Since the Culy editors get very enthusiastic about a themed dinner, we help you on your way with an atmosphere-enhancing menu for dinner, lunch or breakfast. One of our favorite cuisines is Indian: rich flavors, incredibly versatile and a lot of unforgettable vegetarian options. Look no further, we have put together a complete Indian menu for you.
More complete menus from Culy? Go for a French evening or for the tastiest vegetarian recipes for the BBQ.
Everything for a complete Indian menu
No menu is complete without an impressive start. We like to do that with a snack in hand. Easy with an aperitif, handy on the go. The evening’s first introduction to the rich flavors of India. Impressive in looks and ingredients.
- Aloo Tikki (Indian potato burgers)
- Pani puri: the perfect (vegan) savory snack from India
- Traditional Indian samosas with green peas and potato
- Culy Homemade: Indian baingan bharta (smoky eggplant divine puree)
On to the next corridor: and that can be done in all forms. Fancy a change after the snack dough? Then choose a soup. Ready for a colorful light salad? We have also selected those for you. The dosa should not be missed either: the stuffed crispy pancake that is as impressive as it is tasty. Or a pav bahji : a filled sandwich as an advance to the main course.
- Spicy Indian tomato soup
- Culy Homemade: bhel puri (a crispy Indian salad)
- These are the very best Indian dosas: big, crispy pancakes
- Culy Homemade: Indian pav bhaji (vegetable curry sandwiches)
Indian main dishes
It is difficult to choose when you put together a complete Indian menu. Especially when it comes to the main course. From (vegetarian) curry to the unsurpassed biryani: you prefer to serve it all. We therefore leave the choice up to you. Whatever you do, don’t forget to serve it with some naan or paratha .
- Saag paneer (vegetable Indian curry with cheese and spinach)
- Culy Homemade: Indian biryani with sweet potato and toasted almond
- Make delicious chicken tikka masala yourself: this is how you do it
- Indian butter chicken curry by Ronald Giphart and Mascha Lammes
Do you want to end your dinner in style? We have previously put together the tastiest and most special Indian desserts in this article .
Got a sweltering summer evening? Then a mango lassi in itself is all you want.