Oh She Glows is a delicious cookbook by Angela Liddon full of vegan recipes that are anything but boring. We can share a recipe from this cookbook: lime pie matcha smoothie.
For 1 bowl (500 ml):
- 125 ml coconut water
- 30 grams fresh young spinach
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped
- 50 grams of avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (from 1 large lime)
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 or 3 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder, or to taste
- Garnish, according to your own idea
Blend all ingredients in a blender on high until you have a very smooth smoothie. Taste the smoothie and make it a little sweeter if you want.
Pour the matcha smoothie into a bowl and add garnishes of your choice. Tasty garnish ideas:
- coconut chips
- Fresh pieces of mango, pineapple, and/or banana
Source: Culy by culy.nl
*The article has been translated based on the content of Culy by culy.nl If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author.
Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.