Do you like a good hearty burger as much as I do? Then read on quickly because I am sharing my favorite burger recipe with you here. The great thing about making your own burgers is that you determine the taste yourself. For example, add a red pepper for a spicy taste or a little mustard or soy sauce for some extra flavor.
- These burgers are suitable for frying in the pan or for the BBQ.
- Shape the burgers with your hand or use a hamburger press or a plastic ring with foil.
- Do not press the meat with a spatula or pierce it with a fork during baking, because this will lose the juices that keep the burger juicy.
- Do not always turn the burgers but fry them for 3 to 5 minutes on one side and then turn them over and fry the other side.
- In this blog with 10 x hamburger recipes you will find tasty toppings and variation tips!
Recipe 6 to 8 burgers
Divide the minced meat into 6 to 8 portions and shape into burgers. This can be done with your hands, but also with a press. Heat the barbecue or a frying pan and fry the burgers for about 8 minutes until nicely browned and cooked through. Do not bake them too long as they will become dry.
Source: Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.