I often get the question from acquaintances if I have any nice tips or recipes for Christmas dinner. The Christmas recipes have to be special and look festive. But above all, don’t be too difficult and don’t take hours. I have the ideal Christmas recipe for these people: salmon in puff pastry with spinach and Boursin.
Salmon and croûte
- If you don’t like garlic, try Boursin Shallot & Chives.
- (semi) Dry white wine is delicious with this fish dish.
- Make a few indentations on top of the puff pastry to allow the moisture to escape.
- Instead of a large roll of puff pastry, you can also sew 6 to 8 small slices of puff pastry with the seams together.
- Instead of 1 large piece of salmon, make small single portions of salmon in puff pastry
Source: Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.