You may remember that a few weeks ago I posted a call in which I was looking for testers for the HelloFresh Box. And also entered the battle against Budgi in which my team competed for the most beautiful food photo.
25 people were selected to receive the HelloFresh Box at home. This contained, among other things, the winning recipe from the TV program Over taste is not disputed (OSVTT). This was a pork roulleau with cranberry nut filling, not the easiest dish to make. So much respect for all participants!
So the assignment was to make this recipe yourself with the ingredients from the box and to photograph them as beautifully as possible. And it worked! On Facebook and Instagram I saw very nice photos under the hashtag #OSVTT. And the nice thing was that everyone made the same recipe but it looked very different on everyone. All my teammates had done their best to make it something beautiful and I also heard a lot of positive comments on social media about the court itself.
The Budgi team also started working on the recipe and then the battle and voting could begin. And now I have received the results and I hereby announce the winner… (drum roll)… and the LeukRecepten team has won, yes! Simone Versluijs from my team received the most votes with her photo and will advance to the grand final where she has a chance to win a food processor worth €250. Congratulations Simone! You can see her beautiful photo above.
Not only Simone took a nice picture, the rest of my team also created an impressive result. Below are a few examples of the other entries from my team:
Discount on the HelloFresh Box
Do you also want to try the HelloFresh Box ? Then I have a nice promotion, because I can give 2 x € 10 discount and a free water infuser. Use this unique discount code: LEUKERECEP2X10 with your order.
How does it work?
– You will receive the water infuser on a Saturday after the delivery of the first box.
– When ordering an Original, Veggie or Family box, you will receive a €10 discount per box on the first 2 boxes. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers. There is no minimum amount of boxes to be purchased. You can cancel, take a break and choose meals on a weekly basis.
Recipe pork roulleau with cranberry-nut filling
And of course I also share the winning recipe with you of this stuffed pork roulleau with cranberry nut filling and tomatoes from the oven on a bed of broccoli mashed potatoes. Tip: I really think it’s a dish that you also put on the table at Christmas, so make a note of it 🙂
200 grams cherry tomato mix
250 grams broccoli
50 grams cranberry nut mix
4 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
80 grams minced meat
2 pork fillet steaks
- Peel or wash the potatoes (doré) thoroughly and cut into wedges. Make sure the potatoes are just covered in water in a pan with a lid, bring to the boil covered and let it simmer for 12 – 15 minutes. Drain and let it steam out.
- Meanwhile, slice the radish, set aside and half the cherry tomatoes. Place the cherry tomatoes in a baking dish and drizzle with the black balsamic vinegar and half of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Boil 400 ml of water per person in a pan with a lid for the broccoli. Cut the broccoli flower into florets and the stem into cubes. Boil the broccoli for 8-10 minutes and let it steam.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Finely chop the cranberry nut mix and parsley. Mix the cranberry-nut mix and half of the parsley through the minced meat. Shape the minced meat mixture into thin sausages, about the size of the fillet steak in width. Heat the remaining olive oil in a frying pan and fry the sausage for 7 minutes, over medium heat, until brown on all sides.
- Place a piece of cling film on the pork fillet and flatten the fillet with a frying pan. Remove the foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place the fried sausage on top. Fold the fillet closed and secure the edges with 2 small skewers, this is called a pork roulleau. Place in an oven dish and bake for 25 – 30 min. In the oven. After 10 minutes, put the cherry tomatoes in the oven with the roulleau and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the pan and place in a tall bowl. Add the cooking cream to the broccoli and puree until smooth. Mash the potatoes with the butter. Mix the broccoli puree with the mashed potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the radish with the warm cherry tomatoes and cut the pork roulleau into slices. Serve the pork roulleau with the mash and the cherry tomato-radish mix. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
This article was created in collaboration with Hello fresh.
Source: Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.