Recently you could already read what my morning ritual looks like on a busy weekday. Now it’s time for a relaxing weekend morning. Breakfast on Saturday or Sunday morning is one of the things I really look forward to. Not only because Eric takes care of breakfast, but also to have a nice chat, browse through new cooking magazines or check the latest blogs on Bloglovin.
1. What does your morning look like on the weekend?
2. What is your favorite weekend breakfast?
3. What do you do when you don’t have much time for breakfast on the weekend?
4. How can you enjoy your breakfast on the weekend without it becoming unhealthy?
5. Tips for the ultimate weekend breakfast?
- Make sure you have a good cup of coffee or cappuccino. For example, get special coffee beans or pads that you only use on the weekend.
- Pay a little more attention to the table setting or if you really want to impress, serve breakfast in bed.
- Don’t start thinking about what you are going to do or have to do that day. Take your time, it’s moments like these that bring out the best thoughts. We often come up with great ideas for our site on Saturday or Sunday mornings.
- Go crazy and make a champagne breakfast if you have something to celebrate or just because.
Source: Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of only having information available in a certain language.