Make these delicious pancakes (for sweet and savory pancakes) with 4 ingredients including a handy step by step video!
• To avoid lumps: sieve the flour beforehand and add the milk little by little to the flour and let it absorb gradually.
• If you have the time, let the batter rest for 15 to 30 minutes after mixing, this will make the batter thicker.
• Preferably use a pan with a thick bottom, which conducts the heat well so that the pancake is baked evenly.
• Do not turn the pancake too quickly, wait until the top has set or contains bubbles before turning it.
• Add a little butter (or like me liquid margarine) to the pan between baking.
• Add an extra egg for extra light pancakes.
Also read this blog with 10 variation tips for sweet and savory pancakes.
Source: Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Leukerecepten by leukerecepten-nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process it as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!